Saturday 6 June 2009

Five moults, but one is proving elusive!

It's been a busy week down here, with five moults happening since my last update! So, get ready for a lot of pictures!


Avicularia purpurea
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge

Grammostola rosea

Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge

Cyclosternum fasciatum
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge


Psalmopoeus irminia

Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge


How cute is my C.fasciatum? :D

Unfortunately though I was unable to get any pictures of the fifth moult, the Ceratogyrus marshalli which like my OBT has webbed up the entire lid of the enclosure and very rarely ventures out into the open...

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I am loving your blog! I especially like how you decided to get some slings that will grow into vicious little things instead of playing it safe with docile ones!

    Despite having my G.Rosea nine years I never realised how much information and collecting goes on, it was only when I got a juvenile B.Smithi the other did I find all the forums and everything. Nice to see a good collector in the UK.

    Do you think you'll ever breed any of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I thought raising two was ambitious!

    Oh btw, we have similar tastes in templates:P Something about it, must scream tarantulas..haha!

    ReplyDelete