Wednesday 18 November 2009

Rehoming done, first set of pics

So, after a very stressful day which started at 10am when I attempted to catch my first sling, till about 7pm when I caught my last (interrupted in between by a visit to my Nan's and Pets at Home), all my little T's have been re-tubbed.

Unfortunately, due to the majority of them taking up precarious positions either on the lid or right at the top of the pots, and the terrible weather we are having at the moment affecting light quality, I only managed to picture a handful of spiders.

As with my previous photos, you can click on them to enlarge them!

Brachypelma emilia
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge

Grammostola pulchra
Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge

Brachypelma albiceps
Click to Enlarge

Cyclosternum fasciatum
Click to Enlarge

Grammostola rosea
Click to Enlarge

Nhandu chromatus
Click to Enlarge


B.emilia, C.fasciatum and N.chromatus are literally all freshly moulted and haven't been fed since, hence their somewhat underweight appearance!

Keep a look out in the following days as I will try my best to photo the rest.

1 comment:

  1. Frickin hell why is my c. fasciatum so bloody tiny compared to yours? I remember when you first got it and I'd recently had mine, they looked a similar age. Perhaps I'm not feeding them enough, I feel like such a terrible mother!

    ReplyDelete