Friday 3 April 2009

A little update

Sorry for the lack of updates this week, but its been a pretty hectic week for me, plus there hasn't really been much to report. I've had three pretty successful feeding nights, with all the slings eating at least one meal during the week, and the majority of them eating three.

I did have a nice surprise though on Wednesday when I did my daily inspection. I noticed that my C.marshalli decided to do some digging in its substrate and has created a nice little tunnel network, which currently has two entrances. Both of them look perfectly webbed inside, and all you can see are the little feet of the sling, and as soon as it is disturbed, it scurries back down beneath the ground. As you can probably imagine, this really made my day!

And this morning I had another nice surprise; my A.purpurea has also been doing a bit of house work, finally building a tunnel web to hang around in.

My camera is on charge at the moment, so I will try and get some photos up of the home improvements tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment