Friday 10 April 2009

Moulted!

Great news! My B.emilia moulted over night, making her the first of my spiderlings to moult.

This moult has also re-generated her missing leg, and although it is lighter in colour than all the others and somewhat smaller, it is good to see her with a full set of legs!

Her colouration has changed a little bit; her abdomen is darker than it was before and her overall colour has also changed a little bit, but there are still no clear markings yet.

I'm gonna hold off on the picture front for a day or two, don't want to disturb her too much. I've already been in to take out the molt though, so here is a pic of that:


Click to Enlarge


As always, you'll need to click the image to see the full size version.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, I love where you going with this. Keep up the good work, I'll watch the progress of lil' ones closely. And pix are great too. :D :D

    ReplyDelete